If Friends were Flowers I’d Pick You!

This is my 2nd post of the day.  To see my Bugaboo Daily Events card please go HERE.  This post is a little long so please stay with me and scroll down.

The current Lawnscaping Challenge is to CASE a card created by Kelly.  There were so many different cards to choose from.  I actually chose three cards to case, and finally settled on the one today.  When I went to the Lawn Fawn site to get the link for this card I couldn't find it again.  Luckily I saved the card to my computer.  I used the colors from the Paper Players Colour Challenge PP30 for this friendship card.  Inspirational photos are near the end of this post.


Closed card with sentiment showing clearly in the window.

Products used ...
  • Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Petite Florals, and Hello Friend
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud (Dew Drop)
  • Paper:  Bazzill, and DCWV Brights Stack
  • Others:  American Crafts Ribbon – Welcoming Package
  • Tools:  Creative Memories (CM) Cutting System - Circle, CM Corner Round Punch, EK Success 2-1/4” Scallop Circle; Tim Holts Mini Stapler, 3/16” Mini Glue Dots and Adhesive
Now for the inspiration … 
Kelly's card


Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Laurel Beard said…
What a perfect card for your inspiration piece! I Love that you made a background with the petite flowers! :) And I love you punched out the circle and matted the layer inside the card! This is fabulous Ruza! Thank you so much for playing along in the Lawnscaping Challenge! I am so thrilled you did because you rocked it!
Ayana Posadas said…
This is adorable! I just love the window you created. So fun!
Kristy Smith said…
Ruza this is SOOOOOO cute!!! Thanks for sharing! =)
Marie said…
Great job on both challenges! Thank you so much for sharing your card, Ruza =)
Lynnette said…
This is so adorable. Love how you incorporated two challenges into one card!
Julie Gearinger said…
This is a great card! Love the images and the center punch-out area for the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!
Ann Schach said…
Adorable! I love the way you stamped the flowers! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!
Amy said…
Great card! Love the background you created with the flowers!