I'm Lost without You!!!


While creating this card for the Repeat Impressions What if Wednesday Sketch Challenge F911, I was thinking about my son.  We had an argument this past weekend, right before his engagement party, and we still haven't talked.  He hurt my feelings pretty bad by a comment he made.  He said it wasn't intentional but it still hurt.  I will be sending this off in the mail tomorrow with an extra note on the inside.



Inside of card, with room to add more text.
I changed up the sketch just a wee bit.  I tied the brown button on with Cappuccino Twine and put the extra sentiment that goes with this stamp on the inside of the card.  By adding the lovely button I can enter this card into the Extra Challenge DeNami put out during the Beautiful Buttons Blog Hop this past weekend. 

Products used ...
- Stamps:  Stampendous Cling BlockArt Lost and Cling Hang on to You
- Paper:  Archiver's
- Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers G00, G03 & G94; E30, E31, E42 & E29)
- Other:  The Twinery Cappuccino Twin, and Favorite Findings Big Bag Buttons
- Tools:  Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesive, and double sided tape to hold twine in position on back of card

I could have submitted this card for the DeNami Product Challenge #6, which was to incorporate twine in your creation.  However, I decided not to because I already submitted cards for this challenge.  You can see the cards here and here.

Here’s to hoping that my take on the sketch provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Paulina said…
Great job with this card, Ruza! Great way to incorporate a button!

I hope you and your son are able to work things out. Arguments (especially with family members) are never fun. :(
~Tammy~ said…
My heart goes out to you! I hope things patch up quickly! I am sure this card will make his heart melt a little! Oh a happier note, I am not sure if you saw on Kim's blog you won her new stamp set from a comment you left on my blog during the sneaks of the release! Hope this puts a smile on your face a little. Go to her blog and contact her if you haven't already!
Unknown said…
Love the card! Your son will love the card also. Love your sister
Lisa Petrella said…
Cute card inside and out!!!! Looks like a good start to working things out with your son.
Ruby said…
Such a fun card! Love the addition of the button, it works so well!