Thinking of You for Colour Q

Colour Q has an awesome color challenge going on right now.  The colors are great for Valentine's Day. 

I have so many V-Day cards that I don't really know what to do with them all.  Only have the hubby, my son and daughter.  Therefore, I created a card that could either be for V-Day, or just to let that special person know that you're "Thinking of Them".  This would be a great card to slip into my hubby's luggage when he goes out of town.

Without further ado, here is my card for the CQC #70.

Products used ...
  • Stamps:  Northwood Heart & Dot Background, Stampendous E190 Thinking Word
  • Paper:  Bazzill, DCWV Brights Stack, Paper Studio, and medium scrap I had laying around which I don't remember the brand (something I need to work on)
  • Ink:  Memento Rich Chocolate, Martha Stewart Brown, Copic Markers R85 & YR01, G94, G03, and E29
  • Other:  American Crafts Welcoming Pack Premium Ribbon
  • EKS PSNL Flourish Square, Embossing Brush, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive
Here’s to hoping that my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Sylvia said…
Ruza, This is a lovely card. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!