Masculine Birthday Card

The Masculine Birthday card I created for the Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PWC145 is for the adult man in your life.
I have a couple of masculine birthday's coming up in April.  Now I have to decide who to give this one to. ;-)

I used a digi stamp that I got free from the Bugaboo site in January this year.  The stamp is called Dottie Cupcake, and she is one sexy lady.  Perfect for creating a card for the men in your life.

I colored Dottie with my Copic Markers, used a White Gel Pen on the boots and for the fringes of the dress and laces, and then added the gems for her earrings.  After layering the papers I inked up the hearts, colored them in with the White Gel Pen, and then added the sentiment along the bottom.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Bugaboo Dottie Cupcake, and My Silly Valentine and Sophie's Sentiments from Lawn Fawn
 - Paper:  Paper Studio, Bazzill  & DCWV
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, and UniBall Signo Broad White Gel Pen
 - Extra:  Darice 5mm Gems
 - Tools:  Fiskars Scissors and Fingertip Blade, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Hope you enjoy my masculine card.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments