Making your Own Patterned Paper with Stamps



Challenge #7 over at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog is to create your Own Patterned Paper with Stamps. 

I absolutely love creating my own PP.  I used the apple from My Silly Valentine to create mine.  I wanted to use this stamp for my teacher valentine's back in February but couldn't get my hands on the set until recently.  As Katie's teacher reminded me the other day ... their are less than 40-days of school left ... so I need to get working on my cards and gifts.

I made two cards, one is embossed and the other is without the embossing.  Can't decided which one I like best so I will be showcasing both.
With embossing.
Without embossing.
Both cards side by side.
Here's to hoping that you are inspired to go forth and create your own Patterned Paper.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Lawn Fawn My Silly Valentine and Thank You Sentiment (freebie)
 - Paper:  Bazzill Basics
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers R29, R39, G03 & G17, and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 - Ribbon:  Paper Studio Bright 3/8"
 - Tools:  Cuttlebug Dot Emboss Folder (37-1604) and Sliders Die (37-1215), Tim Holtz Distressing Blade, Darice Embossing Brush, and #D Foam Squares

Comments

Carla said…
These are fantastic!!! I think they are both terrific. Hugs,
Laurel Beard said…
So cute. Love the apple patterned paper! Perfect for Teacher's cards.... I like both of them. They are the same layout, but with the embossed dots it adds such a different element! They are both fabulous! Thanks, as always, for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Ruza!!!!
Lynnette said…
Ohh, these are great. What an awesome idea. I actually think I prefer the one without embossing, not sure why. I love embossing. At any rate, they are both adorable.
Marie said…
These cards looks great! I like the one without embossing best - 'cause then it's easier to see the adorable face on that apple =) TFS!
Lisa Petrella said…
Both of these cards are super duper cute, Ruza!!! There's just something about that embossed one, though, that I think is EXTRA special!!! Fantastic job!!!
Christiana said…
These are so cool, Ruza! I love them both, but the one with the embossing just takes it over the top! It's fabulous! Great job. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Lawnscaping!