A Father's Day card for my Father-in-law

Yesterday my hubby asked me if I made a card for his dad for Father's Day.  I had one made, but like to give him two options to choose from.  So I created this card, which he chose to give to his dad. 

Because this is a Father's Day card I'm submitting it for the Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge #68

I picked up this awesome Digi-stamp from Designed 2 Delight the other day, and it turned out to be the perfect card for my father-in-law.  I printed out the design a couple of times, and colored it in with watercolor pencils.  I love how these make the background so lifelike.  The boat was colored with copic markers, fussy cut out, and layered on the scene which gave it a 3-dimensional look.

Here is the inside of the card.

We gave the card to my father-in-law today, and he LOVED it! 

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Designed 2 Delight Wind Song, and Lawn Fawn Harold's ABC's
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, and Bazzill
 - Ink:  Faber-Castell Acquarelle Watercolor Pencils, Copic Markers, and Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Extra:  Basic Grey Rub-ons Motifs-Transfers
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, Paper Studio Sticky Doos, and Popsicle Stick

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the card! Great Job!