Hi there ...

When I created this card I had two challenges on my mind.  The first is Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge #77, and Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #158.

One challenge was to glam it up while the other was to create a single layer card.

First thing I did was choose the stamp.  I went with Flapper from Sassy Studio Design which I recently won for one of their challenges on Paper Craft Planet.  I figured she would be the perfect girl to glam up while still creating a one-layer card.

After coloring our Flapper girl with my copic markers I applied Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Ink, then used my Quicki Glue Pen to add some sparkle to her top and above her eyes.  Attached her to my card, added the sentiment and the gems.

Hope my design inspires you go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Flapper, and Lawn Fawn Sophie's Sentiments
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, and DeNami Kraft
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 - Extra:  DeNami Extra Fine Sparklets, and Hero Arts Gems
 - Tools:  Printer, Trimmer, Tim Holtz Adapter & Sponge, Darice Embossing Brush, ATG, and Quicki Glue Pen

Comments

Carla said…
Oh how fabulous! Your coloring is just gorgeous!!! I love her eyeshadow! *smile* Hugs,
Regan said…
Ruza, this is fantastic! Love her shimmery top and eyeshadow! Plus the ink distressing around your edges gives it a vintage photo feel! Thanks for playing along at Sassy Studio Designs and for answering the design team call! :)
XX
Regan
Love this....so pretty!
Sara said…
LOVE it! All the sparkle is perfect, thanks for playing along with SSD!
Emily Leiphart said…
I love this flapper girl, Ruza! Your colouring and simple design are perfect to feature her.
farmhouse-story said…
this flapper is just awesome, ruza! you've colored her beautifully!