Hello Friend ...


Avocado Arts started creating challenges this month, and the first is a Color Challenge.

I'm late in creating my card to upload to their Flicker Page, but I wanted to play along.  I used stamps from the June and July sets.


For the 3-D flowers I stamped the flower several times on the yellow and red cardstock, then fussy cut them out all, and put them together with 1/4" Mini Pop Dots.  Stamped the boot and leaves, fussy cut them out and layered them on my die cut background.  Added the little bird and sentiment, then I used my spica pen to add a little sparkly to my flowers, and some stickles to the center of the stars on the boot.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ..
 - Avocado Arts Hello Friend & Wishing you Sunshine
 - Paper:  Bazzill, and DCWV Mariposa Matstack
 - Ink:  Memento Black, Black Copic Multi liner Medium Brush, Spica Clear & Black, and Yellow Stickles
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-319 Lattice Rectangle, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, EKS 1" Circle Punch, ATG, 1/4" Mini Pop Dots, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Quickie Glue Pen

Comments

Danica said…
Love the boot! Very cute!