Sassy Steampunk Time ...

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day ladies! I'm here to share my design for the current Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorship today over at Crafting When We Can.  The current challenge is all about Steampunk!  So here goes ...
I colored Steampunk Victoria with my Copic Markers, fussy cut her out, and used the sketch from the current DTBST Challenge #124 for my design.  I recently purchased these awesome Sprockets & Sprocket Border Dies from Taylored Expressions, and used a Crop-a-dile and 1/8" Eyelets to attach the sprockets to my design.
Now if you haven't heard, Lindsay has a Mother's Day Image/Gift for you called #1 Mom that is avaialbe for FREE until tonight on the SSD Blog here.  After that it won't be available until the May Release later this month.

Now hop on over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created to inspire you, then head over to Crafting When We Can for all the details about the challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Clock from Lucky to Have You Stamp Set from Unity February KOT, Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, A Muse Studio Slate, Weekend Market Collection DP from Bo Bunny, Tradewinds DP from DCWV, A Muse Studio  Titian Pigment Ink, Orange & Clear Spica Pen, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Glue Dot, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kate said…
Love it especially the colors and all those gears. Happy Mother's Day I hope you had a wonderful day. Have a Great Week.

Hugs,
Kate
Ruza, this card is so cool! Love those gear die cuts you used and your coloring is great.
Carol said…
Fabulous card Ruza, love the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at CWWC. Carol DT x