Thanks bee to thee ...

Popping in to share a card I created for The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge #137 which is a Color Splash! I can honestly say this is one of my favorite challenges!  This week the color scheme is Black & White with a Splash of Blue.  So here goes ...
I inked up my Thanks Bee to Thee stamp set from The Craft's Meow for the first time on Thursday.  I think this set is so adorable and was very excited when I won it from Nina B. Designs Blog.  My splash of blue is the Denim Ribbon from American Crafts.  Love the hexagons and that bee is so cute!  The tag was tied to the ribbon using Charcoal Twine from The Twinery, and I added a Mini Glue Dot to keep the tag where I wanted it to be.

Here is the Color Splash inspirational photo ...

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... A Muse Studio Sugar cardstock, Fiskars Acid Free Black Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, A Muse Studio Tags Die, Fiskars Fingertip Blade, Mini Glue Dots and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
Love the hexagon shapes and the sentiment tag looks perfect with them. Great card

Shelby
So trendy with the hexagons! A well put together card, Ruza. :) I like the tag and pretty bow.

Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date CAfe!

PS - saw your card in Stamp It!....yay for you! I was so excited to see your name in there. :)
Donna B. said…
Cute card! Love the hexagons and the fun bee sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.
Emily Keaton said…
Ruza, this card is delightful! The hexagons are so on-trend. I loved seeing your gorgeous card in the new issue of PC's Stamp It:Cards! Congratulations!!!
Jinny Newlin said…
LOVE this to pieces, Ruza! Your background is absolutely DELISH! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Ruby said…
Ooh great use of our colour splash Ruza! Really love it! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Chris said…
Hi Ruza, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/