Thinking of you ...

I saw over on Facebook that Meljen's Designs has an open Design Team call going on now.  Their images are simply adorable so I figured I would start out with something small for their current Challenge #119 ~ ATC.

While I was waiting for my shipment of Neenah Solar White cardstock, I went thru my images that were already printed and found this adorable "Sweet Little Donkey".  There were two images that were already colored but I realized the cardstock that I used was not the best.  There was a lot of bleeding around this sweetie so I fussy cut him out, and layered him on top of the other colored image.

Here is another view to show the 3D effect from my layering.
The sentiment is also from Meljen's. 

I think this was one of the first projects that I colored with my Copic Markers over a year ago.  Looking at it now I can see what I would do differently! ;o)

My Neenah cardstock arrived today and I've already printed a couple more images.  Hmm ... wonder if the hubby will let me color tonight.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill Scraps, EKS Photo Labels Punch, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Red Spica Pen, Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
This is an adorable image and your coloring from here looks great!

Shelby
Kim Kelley said…
Hope your hubby lets you color! :)
This is adorable and I think your coloring looks great then and now! HUGS