UR Fabulous ...

Happy 4th of July! 

I spent my day creating in my craft room as our local celebrations of this fabulous day was cancelled/delayed due to the drought and high temperatures we are having here in Northern Illinois.  We reached 100 degrees today with a heat index of 110! Very thankful for my air conditioning!

This is the second project I created for Link Up for Pink Challenge #3.

I colored the Boobie Love image from Saturated Pink with my Copic Markers.  This stamp was a Link Up for Pink Freebie.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I kept my card CAS because I believe the image and sentiment say it all!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzil cardstock, Spica Clear Pen, American Crafts Greetings Pack Premium Ribbon and 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

Shelby said…
Now that is some serious heat! I sure do not miss the humidity of the Midwest and especially the Great Lakes region! Love this design and how you've done the sentiment and your coloring is wonderful

Shelby
JoanieMc said…
Well, you are fabulous also. Your creation is awesome. CAS works well here. Thanks for entering in the Link Up for Pink challenge and hope I see lots more of your creations posted in future challenges. Don't forget the bloghop coming up soon also. Good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Joanie
Anonymous said…
Love your card! it's one of my favorite images. Thanks for joining us at LUFP.

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com
Sarah said…
What a wonderful card! Love this image so much! Thanks for linking up with us at Link Up For Pink!
JustYolie said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thanks for joining us at Link Up for Pink.