Thanks so much ...

This is my second post today, please scroll down for the new
QKR Stampede Challenge

******************************

While still in the Springtime mood I pulled out the lovely From the Heart Spring Basket Digital Stamp to create with.


The basket is one of three (3) images the I received for the From the Heart February FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge.  I combined the Challenge with the current i{heart} card Sketch #9 Challenge.

I colored the basket and flowers with my Copic Markers and then cut it into equal 1-1/2" squares, and layered them on cardstock. I also colored up the ribbon separately, and layered it on the design. I haven't mastered sewing on my card so I added the border with a Copic Multi-Liner, and then popped on the sentiment.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White, Bazill Juneberry & Merlot Linen Cover cardstock, October Afternoon Woodland Park DP, American Craft KnockOut Punch, Recollections Rhinestones, SRM #53004 Thanks Sticker Sentiment in White, Ruler.

Comments

Julie Odil said…
Love the flowers on this! Beautiful!
Jennifer said…
Very Beautiful! Love the basket and the butterflies! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!
Imke said…
Oh...this is lovely. Your coloring is awesome and you did a great job with the sketch.

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}.