Masculine Note Card set ...

Good morning! It's my Design Team Day over on the Stamp Annie*Thing  Blog and I had several ideas pop into my head about what to create for this week.  Now I saw several different challenges over the past week that inspired me, so I went in that direction.

My daughter, Katie, has one male staff member in her Educational Team at school. I've created Note Card sets for the rest of her Educational Team so it was only appropriate that I make a Masculine Set.

I made 6 cards for the set, with matching envelopes featuring the One Cool Hombre' stamp set from Stamp Annie*Thing. I created my own Design Paper, which was super fun to do with the One Cool Hombre' stamps.



Once the set was complete, I tied it together with AMS Cherry and French Roast Twine ...


and the next step was to put together my packaging. I stamped the border and cactus onto an SRM 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" Glassine Bag, and then tied my tag on with the Cherry and French Roast Twine. I used an SRM Fancy Sticker Sentiments #55004 Thanks for my tag, because the sentiment is so true!
 

Now for the challenges I mentioned earlier.

Last week was the start of the 350 Cards & Gift Week Challenges over at Moxie Fab World so the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World was my first inspiration. I made 6 cards vs. the 3 or 4 that was requested.

Now the design of my Note Card set is based on The Friday Mashup Challenge #109. There are two challenges, as always ... create a project using the Sketch they provided, create a set of cards, or Mash It Up and create "a set of cards using the sketch". The Sketch was my inspiration, so I Mashed It Up!


Now I have one more set of Note Cards that I'll be sharing with you this weekend, and then part of the Educational Team Gifts will be complete.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used:  Bazzill cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (for cards), StazOn Jet Black Ink (for the Glassine Bag), 1/8" Score Tape, WR Memory Crop-a-Dile & Red Eyelet, Ruler, ATG.

Comments

Emily Keaton said…
These are totally cool, Ruza! I love the Southwestern flair :)
Linda Palmer said…
I love these images. Love the southwest feel of them and think they are perfect for masculine cards.
Shelby said…
What a great card set and just perfectly masculine!

Shelby
Amy White said…
What a FABulous set of cards for a guy! Love the combination of papers and images, and the way you've packaged them is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!
Lisa said…
Love the papers you created and what a great set of cards for a man, terrific job!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!
Tara Bourgoin said…
What a wonderful set and a beautiful presentation! Great little set of masculine cards. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!
Heidi Baks said…
Adorable! I love that you used different stamp images and how they match with the paper. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.
StephInOK said…
Great set! Really like the gray, red and kraft together! Fab combination!
Lisa Elton said…
GREAT southwest card set Ruza, fun images!!
Hey Ruza! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)