Flower Bouquet ...

Good morning & Happy Friday all! I'm super excited to be taking my first Copic Certification class today, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class also. FUN times!!!

Friday also means that a NEW QKR Stampede Challenge starts today. It also means the end of the current Design Team term, and my last post as a QKR Designer. It has been an amazing year, and I've met some amazing designers and made some awesome friends for life. I plan to continue following the QKR Designers and I'm looking forward to seeing what the NEW Designers bring to the table! Now for the Challenge ...

(free for all ... create any type of project this week)


Earlier this week I shared how I mass-produced a set of cards. Well for today's project I did the same thing using the lovely Flower Bouquet (digi23803). There are two (2) slightly different layouts, and they are being shipped off to Operation Write Home (OWH) on July 1st.





I need to say a big Thank You to Maribeth for welcoming me to the QKR Design Team, and for giving me the opportunity to work with all the fabulous images available in the QKR Stampede Store.

I look forward to seeing your creations this week, so please share them with us at the QKR Stampede Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products:
 ... Stamps: QKR Stampede Flower Bouquet (digi23803)
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, A Muse Studio Gingham, Bazzill
 ... Ink: Copic Markers

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
Your cards are beautiful Ruza. I love the beautiful image and pretty summer colors.
Kate said…
Absolutely Stunning Cards. Beautiful Vibrant Colors.