Love ...

Sassy Studio Designs
(create a project/card for a Bride, Bridal Shower or an Anniversary)


I used the lovely Victorian Beauty to create this weeks card. I colored the Victorian Beauty with my Copic Markers, added some shimmer with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, and then she was cut out and added to the CAS background I created.

Since I only added the "love" sentiment to the cover this card can be used for a Wedding or Bridal Shower.

My post is short & sweet today! Hope you all have a marvelous day, and share your "June Bride" projects with us over at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog this week.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:
 ... Neenah Solar White, and Papetry Ink Soft Stone & Rustic White cardstock
 ... Memory Box Blooming Vine Die
 ... Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
 ... AMS Hand Scripted stamp set
 ... Want2Scrap Pearls, Quickie Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Robin said…
So very elegant and beautiful! I love that die. Hugs, Robin
Michelle said…
Simply beautiful, and oh so elegant Ruza.
What a beautiful CAS card! Wonderful as always, Ruza!
Kathy said…
Gorgeous CAS design Ruza. Love the addition of the three pink pearls, great touch.
MommyScraps said…
Ruza, she is beautiful!! And I "Love" your "love" sentiment! :)
Hugs,Adina
Shelby said…
Gorgeous CAS design and love how you've used the MB die and your coloring looks wonderful.

Shelby