Summer Fun ...

Good morning & Happy Friday all! It's been an awesome week, but I'm ready for the weekend and me time! There is a NEW QKR Stampede Challenge that starts today, and it's all about Summer Fun!

(create a project that is all about having some Summer FUN)


What could me more FUN that watching some adorable Dancing Lady Bugs (digi87702)! These guys are so  adorable that I just had to use this image for this weeks challenge. I wanted to create a 3D card so I printed 3 copies of the stamp, and colored each area separately ... the lady bugs, flower, and stem/leaves. For the bottom layer (stem/leaves) I applied Distress Ink around the edges, layered it onto my design, and then attached the flower and lady bugs with a combination of Mini Glue Dots & 3D Foam Squares.

This weeks card is based on a Freshly Made Sketch (#68).

I look forward to seeing your Summer FUN creations over at the QKR Stampede Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products:
 ... Stamps: QKR Stampede Dancing Lady Bugs (digi87702)
 ... Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and scraps
 ... Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
 ... Other: A Muse Studio Washi Tape, Want2Scrap Coral Pearls

Comments