Happy Anniversary ...

Good morning and Happy Friday to all. Yesterday I spent some time in the basement with my girl. As she watched some TV while playing I created an Anniversary card for the i{heart} Card Sketch Challenge #30 using the lovely True Love image by From the Heart Digital Stamps.


My 29th Anniversary is fast approaching and I knew that the beautiful True Love image was perfect to make a card for my husband. The sentiments on the front are StampArt Designs by Kathryne and its a set called Anniversary. The second sentiment is a little on the small size for the picture, but is so true for us. It says "Together we can do anything".

Card Pattern and Sketch 030

Now that the outside of the card is done, it is time that I stash it in my craft room until the Big Day next month!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, AC Peacock, The Paper Co. White Elegant Leaf, AC I Do Fressia DP (solid color)
 - Ink: Copic Markers
 - Other: Michael's Trim Border White, Flower from stash

Comments

Ruza, this is just gorgeous! So elegant...love it!
This is so elegant and so beautiful!! Wonderful creation using the FB freebie and this weeks sketch. Thank you for joining us and sharing your card with us at From the Heart.
Faith S. said…
WOW, Ruza, this is gorgeous! I love your coloring, and everything is so elegant!
Imke said…
Very elegant card, Ruza. I fell in love with this image as i saw it any you did a fabulous job with coloring and creating.

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {form the heart} - From the Heart Stamps