Witch Mercedes ...

I recently joined the Simply B Stamps Fan Group on Facebook, and this is the first time that I'm playing along with Simply Betty Stamps New Facebook Fan Challenge using the awesome Witch Mercedes. I've had Witch Mercedes colored for a couple days now, and finally had some time to create with her. So here goes ...


Mercedes was colored with my trusty Copic Markers. I pulled out my Halloween paper from My Mind's Eye, Distress Inks, a couple of dies, bling and a SRM Halloween Sticker to create my card.


I used the same layers for the inside, and left room so that I can add a birthday sentiment inside. My brother-in-laws birthday is right around Halloween, and he always gets a Halloween card for his birthday. He truly loves Halloween so it is truly appropriate for him.

I truly enjoyed working with Witch Mercedes, and think I'm going to print up a cropped version to create with.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Bazzill, Neenah Solar White, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween DP
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Tea Dye & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 - Dies: Savvy Dies Spider Web #10023 & Rounded Fence Memory Box
 - Other: Want2Scrap Bling, SRM Halloween #51007 Sticker

Comments

Betty Boo! said…
She is gorgoues Ruza! love the paper, it's creepy elegant!
Corinne said…
oh this card is Fantastic, LOVE all your embellishments on it...
hugs
Your Copic coloring is bewitching! Fabulous job.
Anonymous said…
Amazing amazing paper! Love the ink on the edges and the swirl embellishment along with the spider webs!
Sharon Sahl said…
Beautiful card! Terrific layout and I LOVE the bottles!
Emily Shroom said…
The backgrounds are fantastic, great colouring too, sure your brother will love it!