Sending you both a big and warm hug ...

Good morning! It's Labor Day here in the USA and it's a Federal Holiday that pays tribute to the American workers ... all government organizations and schools are closed today. Time for barbecue's and hanging with family. It's also time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge to begin.


We have two (2) Sponsors this week ...


Grandparents Day is on Sunday, September 8th, so I decided to make a card for my daughter to give her Grandparents. I requested this adorable image called Kidz Girl - Roses by Bugaboo to work with. I colored the little girl with my Copic Markers, pulled out some DP, a flower that I crocheted a while back, a leaf die, and put it all together using the Deconstructed Sketch #14 as my inspiration. 


I created the sentiment in MS Word, and added it to the inside of the card.


It says ... 
Sending you both a big and warm hug 
with LOTS of LOVE to wish you
a Happy Grandparents day!

Here's is the sketch that inspired me ...


The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill, Cosmo Criket Tea for Two Mini Deck DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Pebbles Pastel Classic Chalks (shading around image), Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Stain and Brilliance Dew Drop (used to color the white crocheted flower) 
 - Other: Poppy Stamps Gentle Leaf Die

Comments

Shelby said…
Great card and love your take on the sketch and the coloring is fantastic.

Shelby
Anonymous said…
So super cute!! I love it !!
Michelle said…
Beautiful Ruza - love the papers you used.