You've got this ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge to begin.

Our Sponsors this week are ...
A Day for Daisies & Di's Digi Downloads


This beauty is called Book Time. She was colored with my Copic Markers and I generously used Chalk Pencils for shading. The sentiments and swirls are from CAS-ual Friday's Calm & Gentle stamp set.

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, AMS Navy, Papertry Ink Soft Stone
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a fabulous image !! I love it sooooooo much!!! I think I prob look like that most days w/ my girls --- who are always reading !! :))

What a sweet atc!!
Your coloring looks gorgeous in the blues !! :))