Blogaversary Candy Winner ...

Good morning! 

I would like to thank everyone who shared my Blogaversary Candy. 


Using Random Org I entered the following parameters 

Min = 1
Max = 8

and the WINNER of my Blogaversary Candy is 

#1
Ardilla

When #1 came up I had a good laugh. Sorry!
You will understand why, when you read the comment Ardilla left on my Blog ...

 Congrats on your blogaversary, Ruza! 
I wish you many more years of fun and friendship in blogland...
Thanks for the chance with the candy (although #1 is not too lucky).
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Congratulations Ardilla!

Please email me your information at ...
ruzarbl65@gmail.com

Until next time ... Enjoy!!!

Ruza

Comments

Ardilla said…
Hi, Ruza!
Thanks for letting me know about my winning!!!
I am not to much blogging these days and didn´t read it!
Hahahaha... #1!
I'll send you an email :)