LTC Challenge #94 ~ Holiday Gift/3D Project ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge to begin.

Our Sponsors for this week Challenge are ...
QKR Stampede and StampArt Design by Kathryne

I have been seeing these Gorgeous 6" x 6" Mini Albums on Pinterest, which I've Pinned a few versions of, and decided to give it a try for today's Holiday Gift/3D Project. My post is a bit on the longer side, as I'm sharing some extra photos today.


The cover of my Photo Album features the beautiful Alannah from StampArt Design by Kathryne. Alannah was colored with Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils for highlighting, Distress Ink for the sky, and I applied Very Fine Glitter to the fur on her outfit. The snow is Fabric Paint that I applied after putting the cover together. 

Here is a side view of the closed album.

Now for several shots of the album open.

The sentiments you see are from the Clear & Simple Flurry Days Sentiment Stamp Set.



One of the Pinterest Pins provides a direct link to instruction on how to create on of these Gorgeous Albums, along with a LOT more pictures and I want to share it with you today. If this is of interest to you ... head on over to Gloria Stengel's Blog Post to see what truly inspired me to try making one of these.   

The rest of the designers created some amazing Holiday Gifts/3D Projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Challenges I'd like to enter ...
 - The Corrosive Challenge #188 - Happy Holidays

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...

 - Paper: Bazzill Rose Dark & Tan, Recollections Dark Blue, Bella Blvd Winder Wonder DP, My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas DP
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 - Stamps: Clear & Simple Flurry Days Sentiments
 - Other: Paper Trimmer, Scoreboard, 1/4" and 1/2" Scor-Tape, DeNami Design Very Fine Glitter, AMS 3/8" Vanilla Twill Ribbon

Comments

Gorgeous Ruza! Your album is beautiful. Love what you've created with Alannah. Lovely colours and layout. xx Kathryne
Regan said…
Whoa! This is fabulous, Ruza! Such a sweet image, wonderfully colored, and the inside is just too cool! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan