Love to Create Challenge #97 ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and the forecast for today is 10 degrees below zero. YUP! That doesn't include the possible wind child. This year mother nature is letting us know that Winter is truly here. We got like 16 inches of snow the first 3-days of the New Year! Very thankful that we got a new snow blower this year. Here's a picture of all the snow in my backyard.


Now let's get back to the FUN stuff. Its time for the first Challenge of 2014 over at Love to Create Challenge today.

Our Sponsor this week is ...
Sassy Studio Designs


This lovely lady is called India Honey. Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils were used to color her, and then I fussy cut her out to add to my design. Swirls Pearls were put behind India and I also added them to her hair decorations, and I used rhinestones for the earrings.

Truth be told, this is not my best work. This was the first card I put together since my brother passed away in December. So make sure you check out what the rest of the designers created this week to inspire you. Hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Admirals, Heidi Swapp scraps
 - Other: Want2Scrap Swirls & Pearls White and Tear Drop Pearls, Forever in Time Gemstone Stickers

Comments

Imke said…
Sorry for all the snow - but your backyard looks very beautiful ! Stay warm and happy new Year.