Penguins Party ...

Good morning again. I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a card I created with the lovely Penguins Party created by Crissy's Digi's.


I know a very dear sweet lady, who is an amazing friend who loves penguins as much as I do so I created a birthday card for her with Penguins Party. To start off I printed 3 copies of the image, colored sections from each image with my Copic Markers, fussy cut the image, and paper pieced the image back together using my Xyron Sticker Maker. Once it was put together I used Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens to add some sparkle to the party hats, and to create the dotted confetti flying around the the Penguins.

Here's a look at the inside ...


The sentiment I used is from TLC Creations.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, AMS Ocean, Bazzill Scrap (pink), Heidi Swapp Paper Pad
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens
 - Other: Xyron Sticker Maker

Comments