Party time ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge.

Our Sponsor for this weeks Challenge
 are ...
Di's Digi Downloads and Milk Coffee


This lovely lady is called Tiffany Partying by Milk Coffee. I was going for Clean & Simple and Classy & Elegant when I created today's card. There are so many possibilities for sentiments that would go perfectly with this beauty but I chose not to use one. This way I can add any sentiment on the inside when I send my card off.

Here is a closer look at Tiffany Partying ... I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen on her dress and necklace, but it doesn't show in the photo. I wish you could see how her dress shimmers. 


The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Buttercup
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
 - Other: Recollections Signature Borders, 3D Foam Squares

Comments