Aurora Wings Part 2 ...

This card was shared last night with another Aurora Wings card. I was informed over-night that I needed to create a separate post so that I can submit this card for the Aurora Wings Challenge #1 ~ Anything Goes. Please note, all I did was copy and paste the details here ...

***********************************************


My son's best friend, Jordan, is getting married next month, and when I saw this amazing Wedding Couple, Bride & Groom last week by Aurora Wings I really HAD to have it! Jordan is like another member of my family, considered a big brother to Katie, and is an amazing young man.

I was going for elegance when creating this card. My design was inspired by Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #483 (SC483).

I'm entering this card into the following challenges ...
 - Aurora Wings Challenge #1 ~ Anything Goes
 - Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #483 (SC483) (shown below)

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards this evening.

Until next time ...

Ruza
Products used for both cards: 
 - Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White & Soft Stone, The Paper Company White Elegant Leaf DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, and Clear Star Pen for the wedding card
 - Other (2): A Muse Studio Organdy Ribbon Sugar, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, American Crafts Knock-Out Punch

Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
Thanks so much for doing that, Ruza! I'm sorry about the rule thing but we've gotta be fair and I so appreciate you following them. This is such a lovely card and you've done a fabulous job with the sketch, too. Thanks so much for entering our first challenge at Aurora Wings again with this beauty. xxD
This is so gorgeous, Ruza! I love your coloring of the wedding couple and the beautiful design. Just stunning!! Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings' first challenge with your lovely creation. Good luck! hugs Mitzi