Missing You ...

This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down for my Artbymiran Project.

********************


Our "Theme" for this month is Tic - Tac - Toe
Choose a line to play along!
Vertical ~ Horizontal ~ Diagonal


My line is Vertical ~ Summer, Die Cut, and Sentiment


Today's card features the lovely NEW Milo by Marika Collins
Milo was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out, 
and added to my Summer scene.

Make sure you head on over to Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges 
for all the details on how to join in the FUN, and check out what 
the rest of the designers created to inspire you.

I appreciate your stopping by today! Until next time ... Enjoy!

*****************************
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Soft Stone
 - Stamps: Clearly Whimsy Simple Sentiments
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
 - Other: Memory Box Tall Birch Die, Spellbinders Garden Bench Die D-Lites, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares

Comments