OWH cards ...

Good evening! I have a set of cards I created today for
In My Heart stamp set


The next three cards were inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch #232.




I've had these adorable kids colored for quite some time now just waiting
to be put on a card.

Challenges entered ...


I appreciate your stopping by today!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, Bazzill Breaker Bay, A Muse Studio Currant (retired), Bazzill Watermelon, Making Memories Just Chillin DP, Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon DP
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink (for hearts)
 - Other: Whimsy Build a Banner Die (used heart banner), Thin 3D Foam Squares



Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Darling card- loving the CAS style of the 1st and the text around the edges!