Poppy in My Hair ...

This week our Challenge is Flowers & Stitches and
our Sponsors
are ...
A Day for Daisies
Flourish with a Bling and Yours or Mine Paper Crafts


This beautiful stamp is called Poppy in My Hair
and is one of many gorgeous stamps by A Day for Daisies.

I printed this beauty full size and colored her with my
Copic Markers, added a bit of faux stitching on the
sides with SRM Sticker Stitches, and used 3D 
foam squares to layer it on my cardbase.

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: Y21, YR12, YR14, E15, E18
Birds: BG11, BG15, BG49
Flowers: V01, V04, V09

Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects
created by the rest of the designers made.

I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth,  Papertry Ink White
 - Other: SRM Sticker Stitches Black #58003, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the image but your stitching is so unusual love it x
Sandie x
Your Coloring is stunning, Ruza!! Gorgeous!!

Tina