2014 Holiday Cards ...

Good evening all. I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, and that Santa was very good to you. 

I'm popping in to share some of the holiday cards I made for this year.

First up are a couple of Tiddly Ink Holiday Cards created with the FREE stamps that came with the Quick Cards Magazine.



This next card features the beautiful Little Christmas Angel by Crissy Armstrong. This image was FREE as part of a Holiday Card drive for a sick girl named Addie. I hope and pray she loves the card I made for her.


Since I was running late in getting my holiday cards made I went with all CAS. I mass-produced 30 cards using the CAS-ual Friday's Merry Kiss-mas stamp set along with red Stickles. 


The last project are Santa Coffee Cup Gift Card Holders which were made for the staff at Katie's Day Program. I saw a post on Facebook early in the month, and knew I had to make some of these. The tutorial was from the Stamp & Smile Blog. I'm glad I saved the tutorial to my computer since I can't find the link to share it with all of you. :-(


I appreciate your stopping by today, and hope you have a crafty weekend!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Unknown said…
Wow you have been busy Ruza. Love them all.