Masculine Birthday card ...

Good evening. Hope you are having a marvelous weekend.
I have a birthday card to share with you that I made for my daughter 
Katie's friend Brian. They've been friends for 18+ years and have
 been known to fight like brothers and sisters do.
Today we celebrate Brian's 22nd birthday 
so I can share the card now.


I picked up some Strathmore Watercolor note-cards from my local Craft Store 
on Small Business Saturday. I don't have any train stamps, which Brian loves, 
so I went with a lighthouse. I used a Black PITT Brush from Faber-Castell
 on the lighthouse stamp from MFT, and then colored the scenery 
with Gelatos and water. 

I also stamped the envelope and added color with my Gelatos.

This is very out of the box for me, but I had fun creating this card
for a very special young man.

I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Blank Cark 3-1/2" x 4-7/8"
 - Stamps: MFT Lighthouses, Technique Tuesday Happy Birthday (used on the inside)
 - Ink: Faber-Castell Black PITT Brush and Gelatos

Comments