Sami Stamps Frosty Cuties ...

Good morning and Happy Friday!
Christmas is less than a week away and I'm almost
ready for the big day. Only a couple more items to
pick up and wrap, and then I'll be ready.

It's the last Release of 2014 for Sami Stamps today, and there
are many Frosty Cuties to share with you.


This beautiful stamp is called Frosty Stars.
Copic Markers were used to color the lovely image.
I printed a couple of copies of Frosty Stars so that I could
paper piece his clothes and the stars.

Now lets look at all of the images being released.


Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the
other Designers created for the Release. While you're there check 
AND
then hop on over to store to grab some of these lovely for yourself!
Sami Stamps Shop ~ Sami Stamps Etsy Store

Challenges I'd like to enter ...
Crafty Sentiments Challenge ~ Winter


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink
 - Stamps: Clearly Whimsy Simple Sentiments (CWSA100)
 - Other: 3D Foam Squares, Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Sassy Raggedy said…
This is such a wonderful card. Snowmen are my favorites and when I saw these new releases I thought Oh No gotta have some of them....lol Happy Holidays to you and your family, Hugs, joann
Tracy Penney said…
Ruza this is adorable. I just love the simple design. Great to showcase the image. Thanks for playing along with our Wonderful Wednesday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Ellibelle said…
Such a beautiful CAS card Ruza! Love the stamp and your coloring is just amazing!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Monday Morning Challenge! A new challenge will be posted tomorrow, hope you'll play along again!