Winter Wonderland and Farewell to LTC ...

Good morning. Today's post is bittersweet as it's my last post as a Designer
 for Love to Create Challenges. I have nothing but respect for Jackie, the Owner
 of Love to Create Challenges, and all of the Designer's I've had the
pleasure of working with. Many friendships have been made
 over the past 2-years, and I've truly enjoyed working with
the images/products provided by the all of the Sponsors.

Now for the details about this weeks challenge.

Love to Create Challenge #146

This weeks Challenge is to "Create a Scene" and our Sponsor
 is ...
Stitchy Bear


I had the privilege of working the Winterville. To create today's card I printed
the image to fill a full 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock, and then colored portions
 of the lovely scene with my Copic Marker.


Once done I scanned the colored image and then printed 6 copies,
and made 6 cards by layering the colored image onto cardstock
and adding stickles for the snow.


Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects
created by the rest of the designers made.

I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill

Comments