Congrats ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.


This lovely lady is called College Chic Angelica. I have a niece who will be finishing her Jr. College courses and heading off to finish her schooling at University. I knew this lovely lady would be perfect to create a card for her. I'm early in finishing the card, but I prefer it that way.

Copic Markers were used to color College Chic Angelica, and fussy cut her out. My design was inspired by the CAS(E) this Sketch #108. I used my MFT Hz Stitched Strips to create the stripes for and as a backdrop for the lovely image. The sentiment is from one of the new DeNami Monster Celebration clear stamps.

Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (skin); Y21, Y23, YR24, YR27 & E09 (hair)
B91, B93, B95, B97 & B99 (skirt/jacket), R29, R39, R46 & R59 (shirt)
E81, E84 & E87 (purse); C2, C5, C7 & C9 (shoes); T0, T6, E23, E25 & E27 (books)

Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.

Challenges entered ...
 - CAS(E) this Sketch #108











I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, Bazzill Blue
 - Stamps: DeNami Monster Celebration (sentiment)
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen
 - Other: MFT Hz Stitched Strips, 3D Foam Squares/Tape, Zva Creative Blue Pearls

Comments

Dana Joy said…
Ruza, your coloring is AMAZING!!! Fantastic card.
Hannelie said…
Blue and white stripes... so PERFECT!
Add the fabulous coloring and you get a beautiful design!
Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!