Poodle Fun Release by Sami Stamps ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! Sami Stamps has a super CUTE New Release today titled Poodle Fun!


This adorable pup is called Poodle for You! I have to be honest in saying I struggled a bit in how to color this adorable poodle.  After about 5 tries I finally was happy with my coloring. I fussy cut out the image so I could add some dimension to the image.


Copic Markers were my medium for coloring, and my design was inspired by this weeks Freshly Made Sketch #171.

Here's a closer look ...
Copics: E50, E51, E53 & E55 (poodle), R12, R24, R27 & R29 (bow/present)

Now lets look at all of the images being released.


Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created for the Release. While you're there check out Sami Stamps Challenge #21 ~ Add a Touch of Glitter! AND then hop on over to store to grab some of these lovelies for yourself! Sami Stamps Shop ~ Sami Stamps Etsy Store
I appreciate your stopping by today.
Hope you have an amazing weekend.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, AMS Cherry, Bazzill Scraps (pink & red)
 - Stamps: Technique Tuesday Happy Birthday
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
 - Other: Nestabilities Circle & Scalloped Circle Die, 3D Foam Squares/Sheet

Comments

Amy O said…
This poodle is so cute, it makes me smile. And you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Unknown said…
What an adorable card Ruza. I love the layout and the colors are spectacular. Thank you for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.
Joyce Erb said…
Your coloring turned out great, love the sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.
Jen Timko said…
Well your coloring is simply fabulous! Wonderful card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!