Happy Easter ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.


Lili Coloring Easter Eggs is such a sweet image. She was really fun to color, and a bit of a challenge ... especially the smaller sections. I used my trusty Copic Markers coloring the image, and since I paper-pieced Lili on top of the rock I decided to apply various distress inks with a dauber to create the sky and ground shading. The Happy Easter Banner was printed 2x's, fussy cut and layered together with 3D foam tape. My layout was inspired by Friday Sketch Challenge #91 (shown below)

Here is a side view to show the dimension I added.


Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.

Challenges entered ...
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #139 ~ Easter
 - Corrosive Challenge #221 ~ Hop into Spring
 - Crazy 4 Challenge #279 ~ Let's think Spring
 - Little Claire's Monthly Challenge #55 ~ Springtime
 - Friday Sketch Challenge #91



I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Tropical Teal, MFT Lemondrop Yellow, Orange Scrap
 - Other: White Opal Liquid Pearls

Comments

Andreja said…
Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch. Thanks tor joining at Friday Sketch :-))
Hugs, Andreja
Sharon said…
Lovely spring card, thanks for joining us at Little Claire x
Lisbeth said…
hi
great card and lovely image
thanks for joining us at FSC
greeting Lisbeth
DT-FSC