Friends Forever ...


Good Morning. I'm back today to share with you my designs featuring MHK Designs Digital Stamps.


Today's card features a cool vintage photo  called Friendship Stamp Set. I brought the image and sentiment into a word document, and hit print.


Once printed, I colored the image using Faber-Castell Polochromos Pencils, added distress ink for the sky, and die cut the image. My cat is obviously an albino with it's funky colors. Wasn't sure about it, but now I'm loving the pop of color against the black and white design.

Here's a look at the entire Friendship Stamp Set ...


Now, we can't have a Release without a Giveaway!



The Giveaway starts August 16th and goes thru August 20th. This represents the days we are showcasing each of the sets being released.

There are a total of 10 Stamp Sets being released, two for each day.

How do I WIN this amazing set you ask?

Head on over to On A Stampage for all of the details.



If you are on Facebook, we'd love to have you join our MHK Designers & Friends Facebook Page. For every 50 Members who join the group, there will be a Giveaway. Make sure you join in the FUN to find out all of the details.

Challenges entered ...
 - 613 Avenue Craft Challenge #127 ~ Anything Goes, No Twist
 - Animal Friends August Challenge 
 - Cards in Envy Challenge ~ Cute and Cuddly

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, Paper Studio Heavy Weight Black
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink
 - Other: MFT Rect Peirced STAX Dies, YNS Black Onyx Enamel Dots 

Comments

Mynn xx said…
This is SUCH a darling card, Ruza!!! I LOVE the fabulous colors--and I agree that the POP of color in the cat is perfect! Thank you SO much for your hard work this week! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Sheryl said…
This is such a cute image and your design shows it off to perfection. Great to have you stop by at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hugs Sheryl DT xx
I love your card....and I love the image....I have it and can't wait to use it....thanks for the inspiration :) Hugs...Janie
Sandy Trefger said…
Fabulous! Love this card and the image and your coloring! Both are cute and both could be cuddly, depending on your outlook. Definitely a cuddly kitty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!
Kathy S said…
That is certainly a cute and cuddly card for our cards in envy challenge. This two look like the are best friends alright. Always enjoy visiting your blog Russ. Thanks for joining us. Take care.
Kathy S said…
Sorry for my errors above. I'm on an iPad due to traveling. Oops.