Happy Summer Days ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today featuring the Summer Days (D354) sentiment and Surf Boards (F476) stamps.


I did something a little different for this weeks project. First my card is 5" x 7-1/2". Second, my medium for coloring the images are watercolor markers, distress ink, gelatos, and a paint brush with water.

To start I colored the stamps with markers and stamped the images, and then I used a paint brush and water to move the ink around to get the watercolor look. I then put some colors on a palette and used a paint brush and water to create the shading around the images.

My design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch #283.


Here's another look at the Summer Days (D354) and Surf Boards (F476) stamps before I added them to my card ...


If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Challenges entered ...
 - Sweet Sunday Sketch #283

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Bazzill
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
 - Other: SEI Ribbon, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder, Buttercup Liquid Pearls

Comments

Mynn xx said…
This looks AMAZING, Ruza! LOVE the fun technique you used--and the colors are so fun and summery! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Stunning card, Ruza, love it! Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit