Fabulous Darling ...

Good morning! I'm back today with a lovely card featuring Rubbernecker Stamps!


When I saw the lovely Delana in the store I knew I needed her in my craft room. She is so classy and elegant!

I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and pulled out my sadly neglected Copic Markers to color her up. I will admit it was a bit of a challenge (LOL), but I enjoyed getting my color on with them. Once Delana was colored I cut her out with my Nestabilities Oval Dies, and added her to my background. I could have left her alone on the page, but chose to add the awesome Simply Fabulous Sentiment to my design.

Here is a closer look at Delana ...

Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11 & E21 (skin)
R24, R21, BV20, BV23 & BV25 (make-up);
 E13, E15, E17 & E18 (hair); R24, R27 & R29 (headband) 

Challenges entered ...
 - Art by Miran Challenge #64 ~ Anything Goes
 - Colour Craft Wk 19 Challenge ~ Anything Goes
 - CCEE Stampers Challenge #1631 ~ Sister's Day
 - Star Stampz Challenge ~ Add a Sentiment
 - Southern Girls Challenge ~ Anything Goes 

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









Products not listed above:
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White, MFT Very Cherry, MME Lost & Found Blush DP
 - Other: Nestabilities Small/Large Oval Dies, YNS Cherry Enamel Dots, Glossy Accents, 3D Foam Tape

Comments

Anjie said…
Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)
Fab card, love the sassy image & fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #140.
Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
MaxiBelle Studio
Aurelia Aurora said…
Awesome card Ruza.. Lovely colouring, design.. and also love your paper choice .. Thank you so much for joining our 64th challenge at Artbymiran Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. <3

hugs,
~RoRa