You are in my thoughts ...

Good morning! I have a friendship card to share today featuring stamp from Great Impressions Stamps.


Dreamy Gracie (H256) and the Thoughts Sentiment (B176) were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I pulled out my Copic Markers to color this lovely, along with a White Gelly Roll Pen. I then applied Tim Holtz Distress Ink for the sky and ground.


Challenges entered ...
 - Less is More Challenge #302 ~ One Layer
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #224 ~ Anything Goes

Until next week ... Enjoy!










Comments

Esther said…
What a cute image, and such fab colouring! I love the soft blue background :) Our challenge this week at Less is More is OLCs inspired by books or literature, so you may need to pop an explanation into the description to make it clear what's inspired this card... lovely creation though, and thanks so much for joining us this week at Less is More :)
Susan said…
Your design is terrific and your coloring is just amazing!
Neets B said…
Fabulous vibrant colouring and wonderful soft blending in the background. A great one layer card.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More