Coffee Journal ...

Good afternoon. I have a friend who asks me to make her stuff for her new business venture, and her this new business is all about Coffee. So today's share is one of the Coffee Journals I made that features stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I picked up several of these 5-1/2" x 7-3/4" Spiral Bound Books from Walmart, in the school supply section. I really like this version because it has a clear cover on the front and back, plus the lovely elastic closure.


The first thing I did was covered the journal with black cardstock. On white cardstock I stamped only the coffee images from the Coffee & Tea Inchies Stamp Set (424) using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink. I cut the panel down, and applied various Tim Holtz Distress Inks over my panel with a dauber. This was layered on the black cardstock. I then pulled out my Letter Board Die to make my Coffee Journal title. Each letter was run thru my Xyron Sticker Maker, and added to my cover.

Here is the Coffee Journal with the clear cover closed.


Did you hear about the NEW Card Challenge being hosted by Rubbernecker Stamps. Stop by the Rubbernecker Blog for all of the details, and I hope you join in the FUN!

Challenges entered ...
 - Stamping Sensations January Challenge ~ Coffee and Cream
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #234 ~ Anything Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!



Comments

Robin said…
This is Fabulous! I love all the coffee stamps! Hugs, Robin
Unknown said…
Wow. Great idea Ruza, looks perfect.
pinky said…
That is very cool and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky