Summer Fun ...

Good morning! Today is my last post as a Designer for Great Impressions Stamps. I've had an amazing time being on the Design Team for the past 2-yrs, as a Designer and then the Design Team Coordinator. I've worked with many amazing designers while on the Design Team. Shouting out a BIG Thank You to all of the Designers and the awesome Owner Deone.


Mabel & Vera Beachin' (J118) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Solar White cardstock, and colored with my Copic Markers. I also used a White Gelly Roll Pen for the swimsuits. Once colored I pulled out my Tim Holtz Distress Inks and created the sand, water, and sky with a dauber. I then added the Hello Summer Sentiment (C366).

Challenges entered ...
 - Addicted to Stamps Challenge #151 ~ Summer/Beaches 
 - Cute Card Thursday Challenge #483 ~ Seaside/Beach 
 - DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #207 ~ Summer Fun 
 - Simply Create Too Challenge #128 ~ Summer Fun

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Robin said…
Fabulous card! I love the background you created! Such a fun card! I'll miss working with you too :( Hugs, Robin
Veerle said…
Super card and I so love that image. Such a fun card and perfect for our challenge. Thank you so much for entering our challenge. Greetings Veerle DT-ATSC
Marlies said…
Oh this card does bring a smile to my face, don't those two look great. Fantastic colouring! A beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Summer challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies
Erica said…
I just love this image and you've colored it in beautifully.
Thanks so much for joining our challenge no. 128, Summer Fun. Come again soon. Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)
ccheney said…
Such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Cindy (DT)