Anniversary Card ...

Good morning! It's the start of a new month, and that means we have a NEW Challenge starting today at the Scor-Pal Blog.

Show us those 3D Cards that POP, 
but remember to have more than One Score. 

I've wanted to try making a Pop-Up Book Card for some time so I went searching for a tutorial, and found one at Splitcoaststampers. I made the cardbase following the tutorial.

I'm going to a 35th Anniversary Party this month so I chose to make today's card for the couple. 


I went with a black cardstock combined with Craft Smith Natural Luxury DP for the cardbase. Both the cardstock and DP are heavy weight. The cover consists of the DP, black cardstock, the beautiful Bride & Groom Die from Tattered Lace cut out from DCWV Cream Metaillics/Foil cardstock, and Want2Scrap LeCreme Sleek Strips of Pearls. Clean and simple with a bit of elegance.

Here is a picture of the card open. I left the book panels blank except for layering the cardstock, and the pearls so I can write a personal message inside.


This was really FUN and easy to make. Scor-Pal products used for today's project include: 1/4" Scor-Tape and 1/2" Scor-Tape to put the card together and the layers of paper, Scor-Tape 6" x 6" Adhesive Sheet for the Bride and Groom Die, and a small piece of 3/4" Foam Tape to pop of the Bride's bouquet.

I hope you stop by for more information about this months Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #40 ~ 3D Cards. While you are there, consider hitting the "Follow" Button to stay up-to-date on everything Scor-Pal!

Challenges entered ...
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #261 ~ Anything Goes
 - CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #179 ~ Dies Only
 - Just Us Girls Wild Card Week #404 ~ Something Old and/or Something New
      (Something old is the DP, Something New is the Bride & Groom Die)

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Robin said…
This is fabulous! I love the design! I may have to go try this myself. Hugs, Robin
Michelle W said…
Beautiful wedding card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.
Sue VanDeVusse said…
This is so beautiful and elegant! The metallic and pearl combination is stunning and so perfect for an anniversary card. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!
Irit Shalom said…
What a great and elegant dies only card! Good luck with our CAS-ual Fridays challenge!
Lisa Mensing said…
Stunning card, very elegant with the black and white. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays.
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful card! I love the inside! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges this week.
Tammy DT