Halloween Treat Holder ...

Good morning! It's the start of a new month, and that means we have a NEW Challenge starting today at the Scor-Pal Blog.



In August I went to a Crafting Retreat and I received one of these treat holders with yummy treats inside, along with a tea bag. It's quick and easy to make, and to mass produce, so I decided to recreate it for this months challenge.


One sheet of 12" x 12" Echo Park Hello Fall cardstock was used to create this. I will be sharing a tutorial on how to make one yourself on October 15th. The only way I can describe how I made the Treat Holder is to say it is similar to origami folding. Once the scoring is done you will be folding, and burnishing the paper to create this Treat Holder.


I have some small cello-bags left from my A Muse Stamp days, and it was perfect for today's project. I put 2 pieces of candy in the bag, folded the top flap over and put it in the holder. A small binder clip was used in the center of the treat holder to keep it together, and in place, so I could punch the holes for the straw-like ribbon. I removed the binder clip once the ribbon was tied off.


I then decorated the outside of the bag using Echo Park Ephemera (pumpkin patch sign), Memory Box Tiny Tendril (leaves) and Jolly Jack-o-Lanterns die for the front of my packaging. The back side I used one of the cut-a-parts from the Hello Fall Design Paper.


I hope you stop by for more information about this months Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #42 ~ Treat Holders, and join in the FUN. 

Comments

Yvonne said…
Lovely!
Thanks for joining our Stampotique Challenge.
xoxo Yvonne
Gayatri said…
Gorgeous project. Love the autumn colours. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx
Elena Martynova said…
Beautiful! Love it. Thanks for joining the Stampotique Challenge.
Cheetarah said…
Such a great idea! Thanks for playing along with the Stampotique Challenge   xo Cheetarah
A gorgeous project.... Thanks for joining in with our Stampotique challenge x